danibarcelona asked: In all of Europe, what was your favorite place? Evian France looks gorgeous. By the way, I miss you <3
Paris was my favorite because I wanted to go there my whole life. Dream come true. But I miss you dearly, so can my favorite BFF come back home now?!
somestorytotell asked: Of the Villa, Dubliner, and Vetters wHich was ur favorite;) I personally have a Vetters bottle but I'd give anything for a Life of Brian right now. Ah Heidelberg, what a worthwhile and memorable holiday lol
I’d have to say the villa: cute and yummy.
But Vetters wasn’t half bad!
amuseconfusefauxpas asked: Hello my beautiful one! Tell me, did you go to the karaoke bar in Heidelberg?
Hi my dear, we were going to go but no one who was there knew where it was. The heidelbergers giving us our tour hadn’t been there yet. But I did go to the villa, dublin, and vetters!
1. Listen without interrupting. (Proverbs 18)
2. Speak without accusing. (James 1:19)
3. Give without sparing. (Proverbs 21:26)
4. Pray without ceasing. (Colossians 1:9)
5. Answer without arguing. (Proverbs 17:1)
6. Share without pretending. (Ephesians 4:15)
7. Enjoy without complaint. (Philippians 2:14)
8. Trust without wavering. (Corinthians 13:7)
9. Forgive without punishing. (Colossians 3:13)
10. Promise without forgetting. (Proverbs 13:12)
Reblog if you’re a Princess Tiana!
Tres Tres Adorable!